"Within whatever struggles you are currently experiencing, with mutual willingness, there is always the potential for a great relationship."
Noelle Elia, LCSW
Marital Therapy …. Rekindling Passion
- Do you feel like you are “settling” in your marriage?
- Do you wonder if you are living a lie in the relationship?
- Has all the passion dried up?
- Do you think everyone else has a better marriage than you do?
- Are you simply waiting for the kids to leave, to exit yourself?
- Do you no longer respect and admire your spouse?
- Do you funnel your relationship conflicts through the children, either overtly or covertly?
- Have you or your spouse been unfaithful to your marriage?
- Can I ever trust my spouse again after learning about infidelity?
- Can a relationship never built on romantic love stand the test of time?
- Is it possible to fall in love with your spouse a second time?
- Is it wise to express your honest feelings now, after years of being together?
If you can relate to these questions and are suffering in your marriage, therapy is a very effective means of gaining the clarity you need to be decisive about your future. I've included information about how I can help, in the section of this website that contains articles about couples and marriage.
Click on Articles to learn more.